Thursday, September 30, 2010

2 Years Old!!

My baby girl is 2!!!!  She is just growing up WAY too fast.  2 Years ago at this time I was enjoying my wonderful epidural right now!!  Ha!  Little did I know how much this little person was going to change me!  Last night I wanted to cuddle her in the worst way!  I just wanted to hold her and hug and squeeze her, and she wanted to run around in circles and do ANYTHING but sit on my lap. I wish I could bottle some of that sweet cuddly baby and bring it out as she gets older and wants nothing to do with cuddling or sitting on my lap.  Makes me sad to think of a day when we won't rock and read books before bed.  Anyway, enough of that, I am just going to enjoy where we are at right NOW.  All the "terrificness" and "terribleness" that comes with being 2!!  Parent's.com said that 2 year olds react the way they do because they where their emotions on their sleeve.  When they are happy, they are overjoyed, when they are sad, they are in tears, when they are mad they throw HUGE tantrums!!  Ha!  Allison has this thing now that she says "Allie Sad" when she is sad or upset about something.  It just breaks your heart because she usually says it with big crocodile tears in her eyes.  It is especially heart wrenching when she says that after you punish her, makes you want to just give in, but I know that is not what is best for her.  She also says "Allie Silly" when she is being funny and crazy.  I just love it.  She is way tooo smart!!  I can hardly believe a 2 year old can recognize emotions and name them already!  I love that girl so much.  Happy Birthday Sweetie, I hope you have the best day (actually from now to Sunday!!) EVER!!  (Until next year anyway :-)

No comments: