Thursday, September 16, 2010

NW Willmar Residents!


Papers are signed, checks are written/cashed, boxes are unpacked...ummm, not quite yet on that one!  Oh, well.  We moved on Tuesday and thank goodness!  It rained almost ALL day here yesterday, and not just a little drizzle, downpoor most of the day!  (I know it rained south of Willmar Tuesday, but it was dry and mostly sunny here!!)  We are in the process of cleaning, unpacking and attempting to be organized.  Since I work starting tomorrow all weekend, I am hoping to get a lot done today.  Anyway, here are a few random pics from the last few days.  Unfortunately I did not get any pics of the old house after we were done in it and I didn't get any here before we moved stuff in.  We were kind of in a hurry to just get our stuff moved!
This is outside our old house.  Wanted a pic of that with the SOLD sign!!

Snapped a quick pic as we were finishing cleaning and loading before Jesse and I went to closing!!!  It was pretty hectic.  This was taken after the buyer showed up to do his final walk through!!!  Oops!

Dan and Bruce, my worker bees!  Thanks a million!!

Allie's first time in the new house, please ignore the mess on the countertops!!

Not the greatest pic, but a pic of Allie in her room.
She did VERY well.  Went to bed good last night, was whining a bit at 5 a.m., and 6, and got up at 7:15, but I was ok with that.  We need to get some blackout blinds for her room (ordered last night).  She is used to it being very dark.  And the sump pump runs a lot here, the one in our old house it seems NEVER ran.  We are in a lower area here plus with all the rain!

Once again HUMONGOUS (sp. sorry!) thank you to EVERYONE who helped us in any way!  Our parents, my brother, Kerri Ann, Josh N. (setting up our cable/internet), our realator - Lisa Mord (she is with All Star Reality in Willmar, I would recommend her to anyone, she was great and soooo kind!).  Sorry if I missed anyone, but we are very grateful.  It went so smoothly!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Glad you're all moved! I also LOVE the hair on the first picture :)