Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Growing FEET

This weather sure sucks!  I am NOT ready for it to be this cold yet!  Maybe if it were OCTOBER 7!!  But, anyway, this weather has caused me to have to get out Allisons shoes instead of her sandals.  Which she hasn't worn pretty much since May!  As I was cramming her foot into the shoes the other day (I tried 2 pair!) I realized they were probably a BIT small, but I didn't think they were almost 2 sizes too small!!  Yikes, poor kiddo!  So, we went to Payless for their BOGO sale!  Allison LOVED it, she sat right down and started trying on ALL sorts of shoes (by herself, mostly NOT ones I would pick out!).  Back to being a girlie girl, she was picking all the pretty dressy shoes, and the other day she got mad at me because she wanted to wear a dress and I wouldn't let her!  So, anyway, she got her way with one pair...
Hmmm, I wonder which pair are HER favorite...(hint, it's the "Parkly" ones).
While I hope she doesn't end up with feet as big as her momma, she has grown a lot overall too!  I am excited to see how much she has grown at her 2 yr check up. 
I kind of felt like we were back to school shopping with all the kids going back to school in their and then we went to Target and got colored pencils and a box for markers/crayons/colored pencils!  Not that I am wishing her older in any way, but I can't wait to go back to school shopping! 

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Here is the secret when they want to wear a dress... Leggings! I put them under Marly's and she is good to go!

Unknown said...

Good idea! We need to invest in some leggings. She asked again today to wear a dress?!