Sunday, September 12, 2010

Packing, packing, packing

I would have a pic to post, but the cord for camera to the computer is already packed.  We have been packing, packing, and more packing!!!!!!  I am sooo sick of packing.  But we have a lot of people to thank for helping us already!  My mom came Sat. early afternoon to help, and she has been a HUGE help, if it wasn't packing or cleaning she was entertaining Allie so I could be doing that.  Jesse's dad brought us 3 trailers!!!!  And both his parents helped pack and load the trailers!  Nancy brought lunch for us Sunday (delicious pot roast, and all the fixings) and she is bringing us lunch Tuesday at the new house.  My dad came today and helped pack and carry the big heavy things and load the trailers and so did Brad T.  THANK YOU to everyone!!  And Thanks in advance to anyone else who helps!!!!  Sionara until we move!  Can't remember if I shared it yet, but our new address will be:
509 36th Street NW
Willmar, MN  56201
Phone numbers will be the same.

1 comment:

Erin C said...

Good luck with the move! How exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of the new place!