Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cute Pics!

Last Sunday when we had our last get together at our current house before we move on Tuesday (I'm getting a little sad) I asked my BFF, Holli, if she would snap a few pics of Allison with her fancy camera.  Well, let's just say Holli had a very LONG morning/early afternoon.  I was very excited they came to the party, but wasn't sure if she would still be willing/able to take some pics for me.  But she did!!  I didn't even realize it but her and her hubby had taken Allison to play on the neighbor's swing set and she snapped some GREAT pics in the process.  I am SOOO THANKFUL!!  They are super cute!  Not only does Holli have a great camera, she knows how to use it!  My problem even if I had a camera that awesome would probably be that I wouldn't even know how to use it to it's potential!  Anyway, the pics are so cute I have to share them.  (I am using them for Allie's 2nd b-day party invites too).  I think I see a future here...hint hint!
I LOVE this one.

Allie and her BFF, Audrey (notice the bandaid... reason for the LONG day for Holli, Tom, and Audrey).  Enjoying some cheese and crackers!  Thanks for bringing that, Holli!!  Great idea with kids around, can't go wrong with cheese and crackers!

No comments: