Wednesday, October 6, 2010

AAAACK! Missed again!

So, another Tuesday come and gone, and I have failed. Sorry!!!! I have sooo much to blog about AGAIN! Or at least that I would LIKE to blog about, but I need TIME!!!  Here's the scoop...

So super excited for the Twins!  As I am writing this they are beating the Yanks!  I hope they sweep them, but however they do it, I just hope they win the series. 

The Vikings got Randy Moss back.  Here's hoping that can help give their season a boost.  But Childress still needs to GO!!  And as much as I like Favre...pretty soon they are going to have to get him a wheelchair.  We need to get a young but GOOD QB next draft!!!!! 

AAACK...I wasn't even thinking of it when I first wrote that, but now I remembered that this week was the cartoon "Cathy" 's last week.  I am pretty sure the last strip ran this week.  Not that I really read it much, but it was kinda funny.  (She said AAACK all the time).

We celebrated Allison's birthday Sat.  It was a beautiful day.  So much fun.  That is what i am hoping to get to soon.  Post some pics of that.  She has her 2 year check up Friday.  Poor baby, more shots!!  I can't wait to see how big she is getting.  And see if our pediatrician has any good potty training advice!!

Ummm, that is all I can think of for now.  I really need to study a bit before bed for an education seminar I am taking for work.  Ugh.  BUT...I also have a really good book that I am sooo close to finishing, I just want to get it done!!!  AND I am soooo tired.  So, we'll see.  OH, the book is "The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo" by Steig Larson.  Love it, would recommend it.  But only if you have nothing better to do for a few weeks until you finish it!!! 

Goodnight!

No comments: