Tuesday, September 7, 2010

SE to NW in 1 Week

In 1 week we will be moving.  I am very sad to be leaving our neighborhood.  We have wonderful neighbors and it is a great area.  On the backside of our house our neighbors are a co-worker of mine whom I love!  I don't know what I would have done without her when Allison was born.  They have a little boy who is 1 year older than Allison and I called her all the time.  She always seemed to show up at the right time and was able to calm me down.  I remember one time she came over to bring a present from someone at work and I answered the door in tears!  She came in and talked to me and I felt 100x better!!!!  Not only that, it has been so fun to watch Allie and Soren grow together the last 2 years.  I will miss being neighbors to them terribly!  But I know we will continue to be friends and support persons to each other!!  Our other neighbors have a swing set that they repainted and put new sand in the sand box JUST for Soren and Allison!!  Their kids have outgrown it, but they did that for us!!  We are so lucky!  Now we will have to invest in our own...YIKES!!  They also have mowed our lawn, mulched it and bagged our leaves in the fall for us!  (Hmmm, I think I am changing my mind on this moving thing!). 

But, I am pretty excited to move into our new house.  I am NOT into this whole packing thing, in fact, I have a long way to go!!!  But luckily we aren't going that far.  We are moving from SE Willmar, to NW Willmar.  Our new address will be 509 36th Street NW, Willmar, 56201.  (We will have the same ph. numbers).  I am going to try to get Christmas cards out early to everyone so they have the new address (and via email and FB...of course!).  So, one week from tonight we will be busy un-packing.  I may have to take a hiatus from the blog next week. 

But we had one more get together in our current house before the move.  It was fun.  We got to enjoy our neighbors hospitality again, as we used their fire pit!!  THANK YOU TO THEM!!!!!!  Here are a few pics.
Allie and Ava digging in the sand.  I wish I would have gotten a pic of the 3 girls (Allie, Ava, and Audrey together!)  Once again, I failed miserably in the photo taking dept.  It is hard to be the host, take care of a kiddo, AND take pics!  Oh, well.
Allie smiling for mommy!
Allie and Auntie Katie!  Tried to get Allie smiling, but this was the best I got.

1 comment:

Solveig said...

We are going to miss you guys too!! We'll just have to stop by your new house to play and hang-out:-)!!!! Soren will miss playing with Allie at the swingset and just in general! Take Care!!!