Sunday, August 22, 2010

Work Shmerk

Ugh, I am looking at a FULL week.  12 hour days Mon. through Thurs.  It's really not the work that I am dreading so much as it is the fact that I will hardly see Allison those days!  Then on Friday Jesse and I have the home inspection on the house we are buying (yup, countdown is on!!  More on that to come!) and after that we are leaving for Breezy Point for the weekend.  A trip for our 5 year anniversary.  We planned it JUST before we sold our house, now kinda wishing we had the weekend to pack!  Oh, well, we need the vacation too.  I already  miss Allison though!

Pics to come from the County Fair from last week.  We had a great weekend.  Sat. Allie and I went to the lake and spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa B, my brother, Emma, and Kerri Ann and her kids.  Lots of fun!  Today we had a baby shower for my dear friend, Jodi!!  Yeah, we are so excited for the Triplett's!  Then I got to go to Eat, Pray, Love with another dear Friend, Holli!!  Thanks hon, love ya!!  When do we get to take a year vacation??

On a bummer of a note, got a call this morning that my credit card had fraudulent charges, I confirmed that, yes, indeed they were fraudulent!  SCARY!  You feel so vulnerable when that happens!  I just hope nothing else bad happens!!! I am thankful the CC company caught them and called me!  Anyway, have a good week everyone!

No comments: