Saturday, August 7, 2010

Class of 2000

Yup, I have been out of highschool for 10 years now!  Sometimes it seems like it was yesterday, but really most of the time it seems like it was FOREVER ago!  I mean so much has happened in the last 10 years, and when I look at the people graduating high school now, I think, wow, those kids are SOOO young!  It is hard to believe I was one of them just 10 years ago.  In the past 10 years...
I graduated from college - BSN - from MSU, Mankato (I can't believe that was 5 years ago already!)...
I got married (also 5 years at the end of the month)...
Bought our first house
Got my first "real" job (which I am still at - Rice Hospital)...
Had a baby (Miss Allison Kay, of course :)...

And while this list seems really short, these are all major life events (or stressors per the conference I was at for work last Spring).  I can't imagine that we will be doing all of that in the NEXT 10 years!!

I am looking forward to seeing all the people at the reunion, and will miss those that aren't there.  Especially those that we have lost, Justin, Mitch and Aaron.  RIP guys!!  You are thought about often, especially as the reunion has approched!  Anyway, batteries are charging for the camera, bottle of Boones is ready to go...all I have to do is get ready!  Pics to come!!!

No comments: