Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fun at the Fair!

Allie got to go to the Renville County Fair 2x this year!  We were going to take her to Kandiyohi Co. Fair but the weather was really crappy and we just never did.  Anyway, Grandma Nancy wanted to take her last Wed. (I got to go too) and Jesse and I took her on Friday.  It is so fun to take her now.  She LOVES seeing the animals (although Wed. she was kind of scared of them up close and not interested in petting them, Friday she did better).  She mostly enjoyed the rides, especially the pony rides, even though she looked super serious while they were happening.  I think her favorite ride was the slide...go figure! 
Laura, Laura!!Pony ride with Grandma Nancy, she wanted to be by Grandma the whole time!  Sat by Grandma on her 1st Ferris Wheel ride!  What a brave little girl!

I can't believe the fair is over, summer is almost over!  I am SOOOO not ready for fall!

No comments: