Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This-n-That

Well, here it is Tuesday night...and I remembered, I need to blog!  No big deal, but I am sitting with my feet up, watching a little TV, and don't really want to move!  So, I have no pics, so I am going to wait on a post from my 10 yr. reunion and I have a fun summer post of Allison.  I will try to do them tomorrow.  If I don't get to it, this might by why...

Our house might be sold.  We are about 1 step away.  We signed some papers on our final offer, which the only thing we had to change was to include a few of our furnishings (this guys tried to get EVERYTHING he could out of us, I look at it like it is stuff we didn't want anymore so now we don't have to move them!).  We still have to get through the inspection, but I am not too worried.  What I AM worried about is that we don't have anywhere to move into yet!  We finally found a house we are going to make an offer on, we just need to find time in both of our work schedules to meet with the bank and write the offer.  So that is what I am doing tomorrow.  But the guy wants to close on ours Sept. 15 already!!!  That is so close!!  We'll have to see, might have to try to negotiate that.

On to my FAVORITE subject...Miss Allison.  She is awesome.  So much fun.  Her latest things are jumping and going up and down the steps, standing up (not sitting on her butt, OR holding my hand!).  She loves being around other kids.  She has actually not wanted to come home with Jesse from daycare the last 2 days and LOVES going to the Y child watch when we work out.  Which is such a relief.  She talks and sings non-stop.  Sept. 1 we are going to get rid of the pacifier (hopefully).  She doesn't use it at daycare at all, so we know she will be just fine without it.  We might have a couple of rough nights, but I think it will go better than we think.  Plus the longer she has it, the more attached she gets.  She is learning her letters and knows most of them.  She just amazes me!

I am so pumped for this weekend.  We are going to the TWINS game!  Yeah!  I can't wait.  But the forcast is a chance of rain, you never had to worry about a game getting rained out before!  Hopefully that doesn't happen. 

Work is good.  We have been very busy, so that good.  We knew August was going to be busy.  Anyway, I need to go to bed, so hopefully some more interesting posts with pics to come this week!

No comments: