Friday, August 13, 2010

10 Year Pics



Here we are, all dressed up and ready to go!  We stopped at Jamie's brother's for a pre-reunion pit stop.  Reminisced a bit, and traveled on to Max's in Olivia.
Here we are, all 18 of us.  I was a bit disappointed in the turnout.  Hoping for better at 20 yrs!  It would be really fun to have a then and now shot!  Oh, speaking of shots...
I think this is the reason I was not feeling to great Sunday!  Shots...I knew it was coming when Jennie was with!  (I am soooo glad she was, but we just always do shots if Jennie is around!)
Cheers!  To 4 wonderful girls!  Love you ladies!  I had so much fun!  Especially thankful to Jamie's mom, who came and picked us up at the OP after having 1 or 2 more of these and a few cocktails, none of us were in any condition to drive.  Ahhh, just like the old days.  However the way I felt Sunday, I defiinitely knew I was 10 years older!

No comments: