Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day at the Pool

Today I took Allie to the pool.  Jesse won us 2 free passes from Q102, so we will get to go one more time this year yet since I am the only one who has to pay (2 and under are free).  We have a lot going on right now, with selling our house and trying to secure everything with the one we are buying.  It has been VERY hectic!  But I decided to take the afternoon for us.  She went with me all morning while we ran errands and has been (mostly) patient with me while I am on the phone with the bank or realtor.  Anyway, she ABSOLUTELY loves the water.  I had to wake her from her nap so we could get there, and usually she is a bear when I have to wake her (which I try to never do!) but I told her we were going to the pool.  She was so excited, "suit ON!". 
This is what she does when I ask her to smile for me now.  Kinda cute that she understands me now.  What a goof ball!
Going down the "Froggy" slide.  She went down that thing 100x.  She loves it.  She was upset when I told her we had to leave.  "Froggy 'lide, one more TIIIMMEE".  She says that over and over!

No comments: