Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Thought On the Bachelorette Finale

First of all, most of you who know me (or are my FB friend) know that I kind of have a Monday Night Obsession...The Bachelorette.  I don't know why, but I particularly liked this season, I watched Jake's season but otherwise previously had not watched it much since my college roommate and friend, Sara, got me hooked.  Anyway, during Jake's season (which was SUPER DUPER disappointing) someone tuned me into "Reality Steve".  I did not read his "blog" during that season because I thought it would spoil it, but for some reason decided to this season.  Well, during the season of Ali's Bachelorette, I found him to be RIGHT ON on pretty much everything and it was kind of fun having the inside track!!  However, he blogged that Ali did not pick anyone...
WRONG-O
As you can see, Ali chose Roberto.  While he is smokin' hot, I kind of had my heart set on her picking Chris (I was still hoping that she picked someone and that Reality Steve would be wrong, even though he had proven to be right about everything else).  Chris Lambton...
He was so sweet, and such a down to earth guy.  And a family guy.  Plus the whole story of his mom dying, well, that kind of just reeled me right in.  Anyway, I hope he finds someone great!  I mean even in the "After the Final Rose" he was so supportive of Ali and sweet to her.  After she dumped him on National TV!  But he seems like a genuine guy.  Anyway, I am sure he can pretty much have his pick of any woman now, but I hope he finds a nice one.  There is talk of him being the next Bachelor...while I wouldn't mind watching that, I hope he doesn't do it.  Seeing him kiss a bunch of girls would kind of ruin him for me. 

Well, on to the Bachelor Pad!!  I know, just a set up for a bunch of people to hook up, but oh, well. 

No comments: