Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflections

2010 is almost over.  So, I figured I would reflect on our 2010....

Started the year off with a trip to Mexico!  That was wonderful and such good timing, oh how I wish we could be going again!!  Oh, well.
No plans for a trip this year.  Will be saving money for a baby and time off for maternity leave!  But do have plans for 2012....my 30th birthday in Vegas!!!  Yup, that's the plan folks, start saving to come with, April 2012!

Then we got our house ready and put it on the market in April.  Sold it in August, moved in September!  What a rush that was. 

Found out we are expecting #2 and celebrated our baby's 2nd birthday in October!  So hard to believe we have a 2 year old and another on the way.  Thinking this will be it for us, so I am trying to enjoy it (and mostly I am). 

2010 was a great year, and thinking 2011 will be even better!!  I need to come up with a New Year's Resolution yet, but want to think of something that is actually attainable!  Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year's Eve!  Hopefully I will get a post in tomorrow on our night.  (Maybe that should be my resolution, to actually post when I say I am going to!).  We are headed to the Rath household for some New Year's fun.  Speaking of which, I better go get ready! 

No comments: