Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I can hardly believe that Christmas is over and 2011 is just hours away!!!  Our Christmas plans went something like this.  Christmas Eve we went to Jesse's parent's and celebrated with his family, it was fun and crazy!!  We had a seafood Christmas there as is their tradition.  Jesse looks sooo forward to it, I don't even know how many crab legs he ate!  Then on Christmas Day, I think Jesse and I were as excited as Allison (ok probably more, because she doesn't understand Christmas and that Santa comes Christmas eve and so in the morning there would be more presents to open).  But after getting her up, Jesse had made a trail to the downstairs living room where he kitchen was with the play food, so she found her kitchen.  Then we finished opening presents upstairs and her stocking!  Then we went to Olivia for Christmas with the extended Mages family.  Especially nostalgic this year without Grandpa Mages there.  And on Sunday we went to Hector to celebrate with my family.  We had my family and my dad's side there for Christmas.  Also missed Grandma Lorrie this year at Christmas.  But my mom did a great job with the Dupa Greta (spelling?), the traditional swedish meal we have (also usually on Christmas eve, but we have to alternate with Jesse's family now).  I think we have one more to go, my mom's side of the family, but don't know when that will be.  I miss the traditions of my childhood but it is time to start new ones with our growing family.  Here are pics from our busy weekend.  I had them all in the post, and accidently deleted it?!  UGH!!!  sooo frustrated, anyway, I used this opportunity to try a different way for sharing a bunch of pics at once...here goes!

No comments: