Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sadness in the Mages Household


We are pretty bummed in the Mages household.  The Twins season is over.  Of course it isn't that surprising, Jesse said he knew we wouldn't make it past the Yankees.  I had blind hope (as always) that we were going to overcome our past with them and beat them this year.  With all the good things going for us, nice weather, new stadium, signing Joe!!  But, alas, as always, the Yankees got the better of us, and in 3 games no less.  Oh, how I can't stand those Damn Yankees (excuse my language!).  Don't even get me started on those over-paid, 'roid filled, arogant you know whats!!  I don't care who wins the World Series now, as long as it isn't the Yankees!!  Allie wore her Twins shirt to daycare last week for the start of the series.  I love that she had put on her Sparkly shoes with it!  I took these right before bath and bedtime.  (and I think she was telling me she was wet...sorry!!)

No comments: