Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Welcome Baby Briena!!

Our good friends Brad and Jodi had their baby this past weekend - made going to work all weekend a LOT more fun knowing I would see them and baby Briena!!!  She was born early Sat. morning and weighed a whopping 8 lbs and 3 oz!!!  I don't know where Jodi had all that baby hidden!  And she is positively adorable!  (I am trying to add pics, but they aren't downloading - I don't have any of my own, so am using some from other people)  Chubby little cheeks you just want to kiss! 

Allison was so cute with her.  She wanted to "hold" her, which basically just involved me holding her on Allison's lap.  She imitated all the faces Briena made.  And now has talked about her since!  She is going to make a great big sister!!!

Congratulations to Brad and Jodi again.  We are soooo very excited and happy for you guys!  All these girls are going to have so much fun gowing up together!  And if I ever get pics downloaded or when I get some taken, I will post them!!

No comments: