Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday Morning QB

Since the Vikes played last night - if that is what you want to call it, what else could this Tues. morning blog be about??  I will be honest, I only saw the first half of the game and that was hit and miss.  But I was soooo dissappointed!  I thought the offense looked Terrible!  I guess I had high hopes that the Vikes would come out strong and destroy the Jets.  We need some sort of revenge in NY!!  But I hardly saw the offense since the D was on the field most of the half.  I guess the 2nd half or last quarter anyway, went slightly better for the Queens, but that was a little too late.  I don't know if Brett didn't have his head in the game or what, but here's hoping it gets better!  A little more time and practice with Randy Moss should help too.  I still have hopes they will turn the season around and make it into playoffs...hey maybe even win a couple playoff games??  Ok, that might be asking too much. 

Well, that's all I got.  Not too exciting, I have education for work this afternoon.  Should be interesting.  We are going to be implementing a new protocol for pitocin inductions and all inductions for that matter.  But first I am going to look at TV's and washer and dryers!  Yeah!!!  Have a good day!

No comments: