Sunday, October 10, 2010

2nd Birthday Party!!

Allison had her 2nd birthday party last Sat.  Even though it was a bit chilly, it was a gorgeous day!!  It was so fun to have everyone over in our new house, I love the garage, it is insulated and sheetrocked (and heated, but it wasn't THAT cold!).  She was spoiled rotten with presents, she is a very lucky little girl who is enourmously (sp.??) loved!!!  I wanted to be super organized and have a fun "theme" birthday, and my first idea was Sesame Street, since she LOVES Elmo and Cookie Monster!  But, I ended up working Thur. night (long story) and we still had to order the cake, so I had to have Jesse do it Fri. while I was sleeping.  Well, we had decided to get it from Cub, I love their bakery, but they didn't have any Sesame Street cakes????  What?!  So, he got Pooh.  Well, we ended up with Pooh cake, Elmo balloons, and Minnie Mouse wrapping paper and card.  She loves them all, so no big deal.  I should have taken pics of the house all cleaned up, but didn't.  It looked GREAT!!  Thank You MOM!!! 
Allison helping clean windows!
Playing with her favorite toy (and probably the cheapest...go figure!!)!
Opening presents with Grandma Linda, Emma and Audrey watching!
Ok, this is kind of a funny story.  Allison has these little Sesame Street books she got for Christmas last year.  One is counting and on one page Zoe is figure skating and you are supposed to "count" her skates.  Well one day I was reading it to her and we got to this page and she got off my lap and posed like Zoe is in the book!  It was sooo funny.  Completely unprompted and on her own.  Now whenever we say "do the Zoe pose" she does it.  What a goof ball!  So, here is the back side of "Zoe Pose". 

No comments: