Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Doesn't this look yummy!  I wish I could say I made it, but I did not, and am not this year.  But I have always wanted to make it...maybe next year.  If you do want to make it you can click here for the recipe.  I am making my FAVORITE cookies - White Choc. Macadamia nut!  And the most delicious taco dip, courtesy of my friend, Jamie!  And yummy strawberry slush - mix with some vodka and YUM-O!  Making these things for a day of fun at the Triplett cabin!  Thanks so much to the Triplett's!!  Forcast is sunny and very warm, looking forward to spending the day on the water. 

On another note, I am so bummed.  Yesterday I took Allison and her cousins, Madison and Laura, to the Aquatic Center in Willmar.  We had a blast.  It was so fun to watch them play.  I can't believe how big Madison is getting - she went down the big water slide and off the diving board!  Allie went down the little slide with some assistance.  But what I am bummed about is that I didn't take a single picture!  I did have the camera with, but I didn't bring it in the water with us, and so many times, I thought to myself, I should go get it and take a pic of this, but didn't want to leave the moment either!  Next time, I will for sure get pics tho!  So cute! 

Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July everyone!  Today we are taking the pontoon to Green and bringing Allison with out on it, with some friends!  Tomorrow we are going to the cabin and Sunday, on the 4th, I am working.  Can't turn down that holiday pay! 

2 comments:

Jamie said...

MMMMMMMMMMM. . . . LOVE taco dip, however strawberry slushies with vodka sound even more amazing right now.

Unknown said...

I will bring leftover slush to Hector days! I can not WAIT to see you and talk to you!!!! I am pretty pumped for the taco dip!