Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Diaper Genie

Nope, I am not talking about that contraption that is supposed to help you dispose of diapers without the smell (btw...I think they are a total gimmick and money trap - the bags are expensive and you go through them super fast).  I have my own little houdini! 
This is how I found our little "houdini" one morning last week when I went in to get her up for daycare.  And yes, I did put diaper AND pants on her before bed.  Amazingly there was NO pee or poop in the bed!!  Thank God!  Jesse bought duck tape that day to use at bedtime!  Notice, that is her diaper stuffed in the corner of the crib opposite her.  And she must have done it sometime in the middle of the night because the diaper was very wet and like I said, it was not wet anywhere else in the crib.  Hmmm, if she doesn't like wearing wet diapers, maybe it is time to potty train??  We'll see!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hopefully she doesn't keep this "habit" when she's a teenager ;)

harry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.