Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Little Beauty Queen!

Allison is quite the little immitator (sp? sorry).  She repeats virtually everything you say and do.  It is pretty cute.  The other night Jesse was stretching for softball and there she was standing there trying to do exactly what he was doing. 

But what she loves to do most is sit on the counter in the bathroom (our very small bathroom!!!) and watch me get ready.  But she doesn't just watch me anymore, now she also has to put on her makeup!!  I usually just give her this eyeshadow that you can't really see or my blush brush, but this time she took out on of my eyeliners.  I didn't think she would know what to do with it...sure enough she did!  She just takes in EVERYTHING we do!  I couldn't help but watch and laugh.  That girl is just too smart!  Jesse is getting nervous!
Very dramatic with the eyeliner!  :)

No comments: