Monday, July 5, 2010

Independence Day Celebration!

Saturday I got together with friends at their cabin.  It was an absolutely sweltering hot day, a good day to be at the lake!!  We got there about noon, immediately headed down to the lake and spent the afternoon there until about 5 p.m.  (Allison did take a 2 1/2 hour nap in there tho!).  We just swam - I got bit by a Pirahna, or so it seems (I do actually have little bitty teeth marks in my leg!  Those sunnies were viscious!), had some Vodka slushies, and talked!  A nice relaxing day.  Then we grilled for supper and everyone brought something to share!  I wish we could do it more often! 
Hot (literally!) Momma's!  All of us have had or will have a baby within about 2 years of each other!  Wow!
Brad, enjoying some time in the shade!
Andy, he thinks he is going to go kyaking...
Good thing he is wearing a life jacket!  You have to get in very carefully!
Allie and her new friend, they sat in the hammock or "swing" forever!!  Finally I had to make her get out!
Once again I did not take enough pictures, but I am glad I got some!  Especially since it was me and Allie by ourselves!  AlthoughI think someone else had my camera for a while! 

No comments: