Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tune in Tuesdays

So, I have decided that I need to try to blog more regularly.  And I need to set specific goals to do that.  I decided that I am going to try to blog every Tuesday.  I picked Tuesday because it is kind of a boring day of the week otherwise, and because, well, it is the day I thought of it.  I might blog other days, but I am going to make every effort to blog SOMETHING every Tuesday.  I have no idea who, or how many people actually follow my blog (I think it is actually more than the 3 people that actually have signed up as followers... :), but a huge thank you to those of you that do!  I don't scrapbook, so this is my way of online scrapbooking (now I just need to print this off and put it in a book!)

Anyway, so here is my official Tuesday blog of this week.  Today I met up with my best friend from HS, Jennie and her 2 sons, Sam and Max, for a morning play date and lunch.  I miss that girl soo much!  In high school we were nearly inseperable, however even though she lives only 30 miles away, we barely see each other anymore.  There just isn't enough days in the week!!  Anyway, it was fun to watch Max and Allison play, they were so cute, but both very much 2 yr. olds.  Both always wanted to play with what the other one had, but overall did very well (I do NOT know how people do daycare!).  And Allison was TOTALLY intrigued by Sam.  I wanted to get a pic of her holding him, but she never actually held him.  She gave him a kiss on the head and was very concerned when he would cry.  One time when he was fussing I was holding him and swaying back and forth, pretty soon she is doing EXACTLY what I was doing with her baby!  What a little mommy!  She cracks me up!
Max was a little sad, he had fallen and hurt his knees.  And this is as close as I got to getting BOTH to look at the camera!
Sam, isn't he sweet!!  Kinda makes me want another one! 

No comments: