Sunday, March 14, 2010

Waiting for sunshine and summertime!

Even Allison is getting impatient waiting for the sun to come out!  She was trying to put on my sunglasses and yesterday when we were shopping she found a pair of her own at Old Navy that she HAD to have!  Luckily it is peeking out today!  I can NOT wait for spring!  I want to get outside!  And have the windows open.  Yesterday my mom, Allie, and I went shopping.  We just went to Eden Prairie, but it was so much fun.  Allison was SOOO good.  Grandma got her ice cream while I shopped for an outfit for pictures.  Then we had her pictures taken.  I figured she would be sooo tired she would sleep the whole way home, nope!  She was awake the WHOLE way!  We stopped in Glenco for supper, and she continue to jabber and sing the rest of the way!  She did sleep after we left my parent's. 

No comments: