Thursday, March 18, 2010

Great Minds Think Alike

So for the past 3+ years Jesse and I have been filling out NCAA tournament brackets.  Last year I tried convincing him the winner should get a massage (paid for at a spa), but in all honesty I sprung it on him after the tounament started and I was winning...he caught on.  But this year we decided ahead of time to wager a bet, I get a massage and he gets money towards something for fishing/hunting whatever from Cabella's.  So when I got home the other night I filled out my bracket.  Keep in mind I have NO NCAA basketball knowledge excpet the teams I have heard of frequently.  Jesse watches ESPN 24/7 it seems.  When I got done I checked our brackets to see how many we had different, 14, but we BOTH have Kansas winning the whole thing and so does President Obama!  I found that kind of interesting that I picked the same winner as my hubby and the president!  So here's to hoping for a good March/April and a massage for me at the end! 

No comments: