Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Big Game

Well for most people the big game is Sunday.  For me it was 2 Sundays ago and because they lost I could care less about the actual Super Bowl.  I'm sure I am not the only Vikings fan feeling like this.  I felt like it was going to be our big year, FINALLY!  Brett (aka Superman) was going to be the answer to our prayers, he was going to take our beloved Vikings all the way.  He gave it his best, and after being beaten and bruised and I'm sure VERY sore on Monday, we still couldn't quite overcome what seems to be our Omen as Viking fans.  Anyway, I'm really not that HUGE of a sports fan, but it was fun to watch the Vikes this year and I did get my hopes up that this might finally be our year.  And I do kind of hope Brett decides to come back, but I most definitely understand if he doesn't.  He sure seemed to take a beating against the Saints.  But, being caught up in the excitement, we sported our Viking gear, was really hoping to get to wear it this Sunday, but now working on Sunday won't be so bad.
And here is just a cute picture of Miss Allison "helping" me unload the dishwasher, she LOVES to play with the silverware, I try not to let her, but that is the first thing she goes for.  And she is such a monkey, she will crawl on anything, she can almost get up on our couch by herself.

No comments: