Tuesday, February 16, 2010

1 Week to MEXICO!

1 week from today Jesse and I will be enjoying the sun and sand (and cervesas :)) in Riviera Maya, Mexico!  I am SO excited to go, but as the day gets closer I am getting more and more nervous about leaving my baby girl behind.  I know she will be in good hands and will be well taken care of, but I will miss her TONS.  But I know Jesse and I need to spend time together as a couple too.  Life has been CRAZY lately.  It seems there is something going on Every night!  We are both busy at work, we had a record number of deliveries last week!!  And I worked extra, which the money will be nice, but that was more time away from my family.  And then with my Grandma's passing and being busy with extended family (which I already miss!) it seems we are constantly being pulled in a million directions.  I can't wait to unwind with my husband and just spend some time together.  There is still SO much to do!  I work tomorrow and nights on Friday, then I have about a million things I want to get done around the house, and pack myself and Allison!  Anyway, the countdown is DEFINITELY on now! 

No comments: