Monday, February 8, 2010

Why, Ali, Why??

So, I am once again hooked on the bachelor.  And had my heart set on Ali and Jake as the final two.  I really dislike Vienna, I don't think Tenley is for him and Gia is ok, I just don't think they have that great of chemistry.  Plus, I am partial to Ali because I have an Ali (although I hope she never subjects herself to such an awful thing!).  Ali has always seemed to really have it together and have her head on straight...until tonight!  She was a blubbering disaster!  I realize that this was an awful position to be put in, but honestly how great can your job be that they wouldn't understand.  They had to have been told you were going to be gone for a certain number of weeks then to wait until you are at such a crucial point and demand you come back??!!  They don't sound like a company I would like to work for!  Plus, if you really are in love with Jake, wouldn't it be more worth it to stay?  After all you have only 1 soulmate but there are many more job opportunities.
Anyway, good luck to Ali!  Maybe you and Jake will find each other anyway!! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake is too nice for Ali. She is a rather spoiled and immature young lady and I can see her being problematic in a relationship; ie. manipulating and demanding her own way once she discovers her partner's weaknesses. Look at the way she lead the pack with her disdain for Vienna - very high school/mean girl behavior. I think Jake deserves someone more mature; which to some perhaps may be boring, but he would make the perfect husband (he is fair, honest, dependable, attentive and the right woman could really make him rock 'n roll) in this demanding and challenging institution called marriage = teamwork.

Unknown said...

True, true!! Very good point and I thought she came across as very spoiled and immature last night! Thanks for commenting! I love it when people comment on my blog, I know someone is actually reading my ramblings! So...who is this anonymous?? Let me know if you don't mind.

Andrea said...

I am sucked in, and I actually think Jake is kind of a loser and a bit of a disaster himself! So.. I think Ali wanted an out, and made up the rest, and blubbered away, and got Jake to tell her to stay.. HEE, HEE, HEE and then off she went... and now we are sucked in, because she will probably beg to come back next week!
: ) Andrea