Sunday, January 31, 2010

Falling Apart

I am starting to feel as though I am falling apart, literally! And I am not even 30! First I have a swollen lymph node on my neck (it has been there for approx. 4 or 5 months). I have no other signs or symptoms with that and yes, I have had it looked at and everything has come back normal. But nevertheless it is still there. Next I "threw my back out" on Christmas day going to work. All I was doing was putting a box in my car, but as they say it isn't the actual even that causes the injury it is the years of abuse! Turned out to be some pulled muscles and a bulging disk. That, thankfully, is better! Now I have an eye twitch and a bum knee!!!! As for the eye twitch, I have no idea what has caused it, maybe stress, but let me just refer you to my friend, Andrea's blog on that subject matter. I am all for trying the Grey Goose (oops, I think it was the tonic water that was actually supposed to help!) But if it is stress related, I think the Vodka will be more helpful than the Tonic water! As for my knee, I have NO idea what I did to it. Except that I finally got back to exercising and now I can barely walk! I guess I was a little rusty, and maybe pushed too hard. Hopefully some ice and Ibuprofen will help (and Vodka??). This is very bad timing, I need to get my butt in shape for our trip to Mexico!! If I wan't paying for a membership at the Y, it would be a great "excuse" not to exercise! So anyway, Jesse is afraid I am falling apart! Truthfully, I think it is mostly a result of being too busy and trying to rush all the time and stress. Well, I am off to find myself the cure-all...Grey Goose, maybe I'll add the tonic water!

1 comment:

Erin C said...

I feel like I am reading my own post! I hurt my knee in dec... fell on the ice, still bothers me. And I have been dealing with 2 herniated discs in my back for 5 months now! still having major problems with my R leg b/c of it. How can I be falling apart at 26???? Help!