Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Prayer Request

I would just like to put out a prayer request for Jen Norbie.  She is a good friend of my best friend, Holli.  So I know her through Holli.  Long story short, she has been battling breast cancer since her early 20's (I think).  At that time she underwent chemo/radiation and a double mastectomy.  After a period of remission she was given the ok to have a baby.  She and her husband, Luke, had their little girl Kaiya almost 4 years ago.  At the time of her delivery they found more cancer and they didn't think she would make it to her daughter's first birthday.  As I said, Kaiya is almost 4 now!  But things are not looking good now.  She is in the hospital now.  Click HERE for her Caring Bridge Site.  It is especially hard with Easter and her daughter's birthday coming up (May 1, I think), and her sister is due to have a baby soon.  Anyway, I know it is not in our hands, but God's.  If everyone could just say some prayers for comfort and peace during this difficult time.  Thanks! 

No comments: