Tuesday, April 26, 2011

28 Days!

Ok, now my countdown is in days not weeks/months!!  I can't believe it, these last 4 weeks are going to fly by!!  I am in some ways feeling very ready for this baby to be here.  I have a lot of "stuff" to get done and that I have planned to do in the next 4 weeks, but physically...ugh.  I feel HUGE!  Hopefully I will have some pics to post soon.  We had pictures done by Steff Jansen, Simply You Photography last week....I am anxious to see how they turned out.  Especially since like I said I feel so big and I am very uncomfortable.  This baby is VERY active.  I don't remember Allison being like this!  I also have this week been having to get up 2x during the night to go to the bathroom!  I just do NOT sleep well, so the baby might as well be HERE keeping me up!  Ok, not yet!  I also have heartburn (which I might have mentioned before).  Wow, that sucks!  I have never had to deal with that until this pregnancy and it is awful.  Tums are incredible though.  I am very thankful that these are the only things I have to complain about though.  I have not had any complications and am still working all my regular hours + some!  Speaking of, I need to get to work.  So have a good Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

HI Nicole! Happy Easter. Sending you so many warm wishes and all good things with the rest of your pregnancy!!!!

Andrea