Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Countdown to 30!

Happy Birthday to ME!  I know I have posted about this in past years for my birthday, but I really do look forward to my birthday every year.  And usually I tease my husband (or when I was younger my parents and brother) that April was my birth MONTH to celebrate me ALL month!  The older I get the more it really just sneaks up on me and comes and goes without much fan-fare.  But that's ok.  Today was a good day.  I didn't do anything super fantastic but the weather was very nice (that always makes me happier!).  Here's how I spent my day...
7 a.m.  wake up!  Got to sleep in 2 more hours then I do when I have to work, YEAH!  (Except minus the 2 hours I was awake from 3:30 to 5:30 ish...ugh).  Got Allie up and took her to daycare. 
8:30 back home, but first a quick stop at Perkins for a yummy muffin for breakfast!
10:40 Dr. appt.  Everything was good.  Just a routine appt.  Next one will have an ultrasound - last one!  Last chance to get a more official gender confirmation!!
11  Lunch with one of my favorite people!  Love ya, Holli!!!  :-)
12  CPR recertification...least fav. part of day.  Oh, well, that is done.
2:30  Got my license renewed, quick stop at Target. 
3:30  Picked up my FAVORITE Baby Girl from daycare!  She is so wonderful, I love her so much.  I told her it was my birthday and she insisted it was hers too.  I will share with her...but ONLY her!  So, we stopped at Culver's for a Concrete Mixer to celebrate with.  Which we ate outside when we got home.
5:30  My parent's came up and took us out for supper for my birthday.  We ate at Green Mill, I got to pick and I picked there because I never get to go there, my husband has a pure hatred for it, mostly because we ALWAYS seem to get bad service and according to him the food is always disappointing.  Well, service was good tonight (got our food relatively quickly), all of our food was good - Allison even ate really good!  Only bad thing was our fries were cold - but still good, I thought. 

Oh, and Jesse brought home more Pizza Corner Pizza for me for my birthday!  We'll have to save them for another day!  But I can't wait.  I was really hoping that is what he would bring me! 

Now the countdown is on for my 30th Birthday!  Which, I will be celebrating in Vegas!  And by doing a 1/2 marathon (hopefully) somewhere next spring/summer!  (That is my motivation to get back in shape!!)  Who's with me??  I'm serious!

No comments: