Friday, March 25, 2011

A Sign of Things to Come?

Had my 30 week appt. today and had another u/s.  Baby was unfortunately no more cooperative.  Dr. still thinks it "looks" like it's a girl.  He said he could have done a vaginal U/S to get a better look...no thanks, not THAT important!!  So, I am going with girl.  It's only a little paint...we can always paint over the room color if we have to (ok, and get different crib set, and LOTS of boy stuff!!).  She is also now breech...go figure.  Not that it really matters since I am planning a section anyway and I still have 8+ weeks to go.  AND she wouldn't let the doc get a decent pic of her face!  What a stinker!  Hope this isn't a sign of things to come!  Everything else was good.  She weighs about 3 1/2 lbs.  (Not the 8 that I feel like she is!!)  And I have to start going every 2 weeks now!  Wow!!  I know I need to try to get another "belly" pic up soon.  Hopefully this week.  Have a good weekend everyone!!

No comments: