Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Madness

Once again this year Jesse and I have filled out brackets for the NCAA basketball tourney!  It definitely makes watching TV in March more interesting (because at our house sports are on 24/7 it seems and there isn't much else for sports right now).  The rest of the BB season, I pretty much have NO interest whatsoever in it.  But last night I was absolutely on the edge of my seat watching Wisc. and Kansas State game!  It was so exciting!  Plus I have Wisc. going to the finals...that might be a mistake.  But there have been quite a few good games this year!  My brachet is not doing very well, but it IS better than Jesse's, and that's what matters!  There is a pedicure riding on this for me (NOT done by Jesse, he just has to get it for me!).  I think if he wins he said he wants some Under Armor clothing piece.  Anyway, I am currently beating him, but not by much.  My final 4 are all still in it, he had Pitts. in the final 4...haha, no such luck for him!  But, we'll see.  Apparently our president either spends a lot of time watching BB or is very lucky, his bracket looks great!  (Or maybe he hired an advisor to help him out!).  Go Ohio State and Wisconsin!  (I have Ohio state winning.)  I could really use a pedicure before this baby comes!

No comments: