Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Marry Me..."

I now have that song by Train stuck in my head.  I love the song.  But this isn't about the song...  It is about the Bachelor - Of course!  :-)  This was not my favorite season, although far better than the last Bachelor when the crazy lady one (Jake and Vienna).  I LOVED Allie's season of the Bachelorette and was hoping Chris was going to be the next Bachelor.  Disappointed they let Brad have another chance at it, we've already watched him once.  And it was really sickening hearing all about all the therapy he has had and seeing his "therapist" in half the episodes!  But anyway, it wasn't bad, and I was hooked regardless. 

So during Jake and Vienna's season I heard about this website, "Reality Steve", where he pretty much told you what was going to happen.  That season I just peaked once or twice.  During Ali's season I read his website religiously.  And this time I REALLY wasn't going to, but...lost my willpower after about the 3rd episode!  BUT he got the ending WRONG!  Pretty early on he shared that Chantel would be the one Brad chose, now he did set things straight and got his info correct a couple weeks before the ending, but it was interesting watching most of the season thinking one girl wins then finding out it really is another.  I didn't want to spoil it for anyone, but I pretended to just be watching it like everyone else, and then say, I think Chantel wins when everyone was hoping for Emily!  Ooops!  Anyway, he proposed to Emily. And supposedly they are still together and engaged. 

Thanks to my wonderful hubby who gave Allison her bath and put her to bed for me so I could watch it mostly uninterupted.  He really does love me!!!

No comments: