Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I was looking through pics for one of Jesse and I, turns out we don't EVER take pics of the 2 of us anymore.  Why would we when we have a beautiful, fun, and much more photogenic 2 year old to take pics of?!  Anyway, here is me and my valentine (or 1 of them, Allie is of course my valentine too :). 

Even though we aren't super romantic, I love Valentine's day.  This year, like pretty much everything else, it seems to have come out of nowhere!  It doesn't help that we were gone all weekend, and it is on a Monday, so that is what I am blaming it on.  Don't tell, but as of right now I don't have so much as a card for my sweetie!  (Going as soon as Allie gets up from her nap).  I hope my husband is doing better, but if not, I understand.  I do have supper planned, that counts for something, right?! 

My husband did do something that I found very romantic recently.  He came home with my favorite bar pizza.  I love Pizza Corner pizza from the BL bar.  Mostly I have enjoyed it as a night-cap with my favorite people when we get together in BL-H area.  But it turns out they do sell it other places.  No where in Willmar, I can tell you that, I have looked!  But my husband came home with some that he found when we was delivering somewhere (I don't remember where now).  I thought it was pretty thoughtful!

Here's the 1/2 eaten pizza!  We did finish it after I took the pic!!  Hmmm, I would be ok if he brought home more pizza corner pizza for me for Valentine's Day!!

No comments: