Friday, January 7, 2011

Snow Fun!

All ready to go out!  It really does take longer to get them ready to go out then you spend actually outside!!  Sadly this is the first time this winter that we have taken Allison outside to play in the snow, I need to invest in a pair of snowpants and snowboots!!! 

Look at that big smile!!  She was having soo much fun, Jesse pulled her on the sled and she even got to ride down a hill (small one) by our house!  At first it was like a puppy in the snow for the first time, she didn't really know what to do!  She usually says "icky snow" from inside, thanks to my mom!  I have to agree, I am not a fan and can't wait until spring, but in the mean time, I guess we better make the best of it!
We took our tree to the corner to be picked up on Saturday by the Jaycees!  Yes, I did get all the Christmas decorations down this week (actually last Sat.) now our house looks bare!  Anyway, another very windy, freezing cold day today.  Maybe we will get outside in Feb. again!

No comments: