Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy 50th Momma!!

Missed Tuesday...Sorry.  I will try again next week.  We have had a very busy last couple weeks!  Stay tuned for pics from Miss Emma's Birthday, she has now entered the "Terrible/Terrific 2's!"  To be honest, I think they are pretty terrific!  But ANYWAY, it was my MOM's Birthday on Monday!  Her 50th to be exact!  I think my mom looks like a VERY young 50 year old!  (And hopefully I got those genes!!)  We had some cake for her and Emma on Sunday, but since it was such an important birthday wanted to do something special for her ON her birthday.  She really didn't want a party, and to be honest, my mom isn't much of a party animal!  She agreed to supper out with us at Red Lobster.  It was fun and really yummy.  I love my mom so much and am hoping for 50 more years with her!  So, Happy Birthday Month Momma!

No comments: