Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Need a good book??

A few months ago I read the first one...The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.  Loved it.  And now I just finished the second one, The Girl Who Played with Fire.  Awesome!!  Now I can't wait to read the last book in the "series", The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest!  I couldn't put down the 2nd one (just ask Jesse)!  So, if you have nothing to do but read and you are looking for a good book, I HIGHLY recommend these books!

I would try to describe them, but I don't think I can do it justice.  Here is the info from Wikipedia on the first book.  I love a good book!!!  But I better wait to read the last one so I can get something else done!!  Also, because I know it is going to be movie soon, Water for Elephants, was a great book too!  VERY different from these books, but I like variety.

1 comment:

Erin C said...

Thanks for the recommendation, I have been looking for some good books to read :)