Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving a day early everyone!!  I pretty much feel like it is over already since I work Thanksgiving day and have already celebrated with my family and Jesse's.  Maybe that is why I feel so anxious to get the decorating done and get shopping!!  Anyway, I hope you all have a GREAT Thanksgiving spent with family and or friends, or possibly some of you will also be at work.  But hey, think of the holiday pay...right before Christmas!  Probably my favorite holiday to work.  I have sooo much to be thankful for, right now I am thankful my husband agreed to go with to get a tree!  Ha!  Don't really know if you read this...but thanks hon!  Anyway, I am also thankful for the blessing of another baby and thankful that I have been healthy and the pregnancy has gone pretty well so far.  Here's hoping you have many things to be thankful for as well!!

On a post-thanksgiving note...Black Friday shopping, I still haven't decided if I am going to venture out.  It is not something I normally do, but seems kind of tempting this year, getting caught up in the excitement of it I guess!  But I will NOT be going out at 4 a.m.  IF I venture out, it will be later, mostly because I will have a toddler in tow, but also the thought of getting up that early does in no way appeal to me!  Happy Shopping to those that are going, and Stay Safe!

(Oh, and sorry for the lack of Allison related pics lately, in all honesty I have just been lazy and not hooked up the camera to download them lately.  Plus I left it at  my parent's so I have no pics of the Mages' Thanksgiving, bummer!  Hope to get some pics up soon.)

No comments: