Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Allison was a giraffe for Halloween this year.  It was so much fun this year, she loved it (plus it wasn't raining and icky like last year!).  We ended up going to a few places in our neighborhood and then to Olivia to trick-or-treat with some relatives and meet Grandma and Grandpa B. for supper at Max's.  Allison got a ton of candy and FRUIT SNACKS!  I guess everyone knows those are her favorites!  She loves the candy but luckily she is still young enough she doesn't know when mom an dad take some (or when mom takes some to work!).  We have a ton of it too because I had bought some just in case we got trick-or-treaters here and then we weren't home anyway!  I know my years of getting to pick Allison's Halloween costume are quite numbered, so it is fun to pick something warm and cutesy while I still can!  Before she wants to go as Hannah Montanna or something equally crazy!!

No comments: