Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Frustrations!

Ok, probably not the most up-beat post ever...but having a few frustrations lately.  Nothing major, so I really shouldn't complain.
1.  Probably  my most minor complaint, but we usually do Pizza on Sunday nights and so this Sunday we were going to Pizza Hut, had a coupon for breadsticks too!!  Now Pizza Hut has notoriously lousy service. The last time we got Pizza Hut I did carry out, and needless to say, they screwed it up, didn't have our pizza ready and Allison and I waited like 45 min. for our pizza, NOT fun with a hungry 2 year old!!  This time they claimed the didn't deliver to us.  Found out on FB our neighbor - RIGHT next DOOR, says they deliver to him???  Could care less about the pizza, but really wanted those breadsticks!  While I probably could have gone out and gotten it, they made me mad, so we ordered Giovanni's.  Like their pizza better anyway!

2.  So, Allison has been a stinker about bedtime and naps lately.  Crying when we put her in bed, I have been a softy and have gone in and gotten her and rocked her...turning into a BAD habit.  So last night, we put her to bed and decided that was it.  Jesse put her to bed and I went in 1x to say goodnight and give her a kiss.  As soon as I left she started CRYING.  Lasted 45 min.!!!  Wow, that girl is stubborn!  But we need to get back into the habit of good bedtime routines and NOT going back into her room and rocking her - sometimes to sleep!!!  Anyway, she woke up happy this morning.  No harm done, but it did break my heart to listen to her last night.

3.  Potty training continues to be an area of contension.  Don't know the right thing to do, she shows ALL the signs of being ready but still hasn't peed (or pooped) on the potty for us.  She wants to sit on it ALL the time and takes her owns pants and diaper off and wants to wear underwear, but then she pees in them.  I don't want to discourage her, but I am seriously sick of taking her potty every 5 min. and putting underwear on her only to have her pee in them immediately after sitting on the potty!!

4.  Charter!  UGH!!  Have had soo many problems with them since moving.  They have messed our bill up every month!  It is sooo frustrating to spend 30+ min. on the phone with them every month!  I am desperately hoping next months is correct!!!  The other side is, if I didn't look at our bill and just paid it every month, we would have so far paid over $100 in unnecesary fees!!  IDIOTS!

5.  Now lastly, I just tried to log onto my health insurance website to redeem points, and found out they got a letter as of Nov. 2 that I no longer had an account?!  AAAHHHHH!!  Spent 20 more min. on the phone with them today and then had to call the hospital to find out what that is all about.  The are looking into it and calling me back.  But in the mean time, I am worried about the $90 worth of points I have and was going to redeem PLUS any claims that have been filed since Nov. 2!! 

Now, I have to work nights this week.  Not overly excited about that.  Hopefully it is busy and the nights go by fast.  Looking forward to Friday, we have our first ultrasound!  Yeah!  I am 12 weeks today. 

No comments: