Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday = Appt. Day

I love Friday's when Jesse and I both have off.  I can actually get some things done.  Today we all 3 had MD appts this morning.  Allison had an ear tube re-check (she has them every 6 months until the tubes fall out), Jesse also had an appt. with ENT, he has been having trouble with his sinuses this Spring - she thinks it is mostly allergies.  And I had an appt. with dermatology.  Ugh.  I dread these.  I have a lot of moles.  My regular dr. wants me to see a dermatologist 1x/year, so basically I they are looked at every 6 mo. between my regular check ups and dermatology.  Anyway, I ALWAYS get a tan/sun lecture.  I knew it was coming.  I know I need to quit indoor tanning - and outdoor, but we'll start with just one hurdle.  Anyway, I wasn't planning to tan this winter, then we decided to go to Mexico...well I couldn't go there blazing white!!  So I have vowed, and now put it on my blog too, that I am NOT going to tan this winter.  I love the look of tan skin (not overly tan, just right), I don't feel very good about myself when I am "white".  But I really don't want to die of skin cancer either!  But enough of that depressing talk!  Where it the SUN??  :)  Happy Friday Everyone.  Off to continue with laundry and maybe try to get in a nap while Allison sleeps!!

No comments: