Thursday, June 24, 2010

Daddy's Girl

How fitting that right around Father's Day Allison became quite the Daddy's girl!  She talks about him all the time.  "Daddy?  Daddy work."  Or the other day Jesse was mowing lawn and she was very concerned about him.  This morning I talked to her on the phone (she was at my parent's, I worked nights this week and with Jesse having to be at work at 4 a.m. and me not getting home until 7:30, we have to figure something out...we are so grateful to have such wonderful and willing babysitters!) and she kept asking for Daddy?!  This is a bit of a change as she used to be such a momma's girl, but I am ok with it.  I think Jesse is a wonderful father and I don't blame her for wanting to see and talk to him!  They have so much fun together.  He plays rough with her, but she loves it.  "Daddy tickle".  I love both so much and am so proud of both of them!!  Happy Father's Day!
And here is a pic of Allison and Grandpa Bruce from Father's Day.  Unfortunately I don't have one of Grandpa Mike...Allie really loves her "Pappa's" too!!

No comments: