Friday, January 8, 2010

Update to the Update!


No, it was NOT another ear infection! THANK GOD! I think the tubes are working great, however I think my sweet baby girl was having her first nightmares! We don't know if the two are related but she did also fall down the stairs on Tues. night and then it was Tues. night she was up a lot and Wed. night 1x but with much sobbing! She slept all night last night and has been napping great! We are mostly to 1 nap now, 2+ hours at about 1:00. At least when she is home with us. When I have to bring her to daycare and get her up at 6 a.m. I think she still takes a short morning nap at Rhonda's. We do have the post-op recheck next week on her ear tubes. Side note, I saw ENT today for a swollen lymph node. She wasn't too worried but did do a needle biopsy. I have NO other symptoms, but it has been this way for 6+ months and my regular Dr. made the referal. Needless to say I am SOOOO sick of going to ACMC!!!!! Poor Brian, the door guy and my good friend, Holli's dad, probably thinks we are the sickliest bunch he has ever seen! So, looking forward to NOT going to the clinic except only for well-child checks now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oops, I should read my own post before posting an update. She DID have 1 ear infection since the tubes were placed which was easily treated with the drops...she slept good 2 nights and started waking up again. I thought it was possibly another ear infection, but there was no drainage, so I wasn't sure. Consulted the ENT again (informal, I talked to her at work) and she said if there wasn't any drainage it probably wasn't an ear infection. And it wasn't. See blog now.