Sunday, May 1, 2011

What's on my mind??

Hmmm, I wonder what I have been thinking about a lot lately??  Could it be the upcoming birth of our baby?!  I even dreamt about it last night.  In my dream I had the baby at home but the worst part was I was so mad that they wouldn't let me in the hospital with my baby then.  I was upset about that because I was like "you mean I have to take care of this baby by myself right away and cook!"  Ha!  Kind of ridiculous.  I got out Allison's old clothes yesterday and went through them.  That was kind of fun.  I also didn't realize how much stuff had spit up stains on it!  She was SUCH a pukey baby!  Hoping this one doesn't have that problem. 

You can also probably tell by all my posts on this topic what is on my mind a lot!!  Sorry if you are getting sick of it!  Also apologies for the lack of "picture posts".  Will try to do some later.  Hope you have a good weekend and Happy May!  Hopefully the weather starts acting more like May soon!!!

No comments: