Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Missed and missed again.

Apologies for missing my last 2 Tuesday posts (well I guess technically it is still Tuesday, but this is a weak attempt at a post)!!  So much to blog about, not enough time!!  Last Tues. was Jesses's 31 birthday.  Today I went to St. Cloud, got my "final" haircut before baby and did some shopping.  Well, probably too much shopping.  It is somewhat of a curse knowing what I am having.  Even though we have a ton of clothes from when Allie was little, it is soo much fun to get new baby clothes!  And stuff for Allison!  Anyway, I need to get to bed tonight.  I have to work in the a.m. and don't know how much sleep I will get.  It is very warm in our house - upstairs.  Downstairs is nice and cool, but I never sleep as good when I am not in my bed.  But I think tonight downstairs is a better option.  My feet/legs are VERY swollen!!!  I never experienced this with Allison.  And I was pregnant with her ALL summer!!  So, I guess I am thankful this hot (and especially HUMID) weather is only supposed to last a day or 2.  By Friday the highs are back down to 50's!!!  Jeez, only in MN!!  Anyway, I am going to do my best to sleep.  Have a good night.  I have so much to blog about, I just need to find time to do it.  That "nesting" thing is kicking in!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hello Nicole!!!

Wishing you well. Thinking of you often. Praying for a beautiful birth for baby girl!

Andrea