Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kissing Cousins

On Sat. we had Easter at my parent's with my mom's side and my dad's.  It was so nice to see everyone!  The weather was pretty  nice too for the beginning of April!  Allison and Emma love to play together, Emma loves to be next to Allison and give her kisses, sometimes Allison will give kisses too.  They had matching Easter dresses courtesy of Grandma Linda!  They looked sooo cute.  Unfortunately Allison would NOT leave her barret in, shocking, I know!  Anyway, here are a couple pics from Sat.
Emma with Sammy and Carole (my cousin Joy's girls, they are soo sweet.  Sammy was the little mother to them...maybe a little more than Allison wanted, but so cute!)
Miss Emma playing dress up!  She loves all the "pretties"!
Kisses!
And more kisses!
Allie gets a kiss from Sam!

No comments: